Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi all, Found these forums a while ago, but never got around to posing anything. I've had my FJ for about 18 months not, not had much time to get off road with it much yet, but hope to as soon as I get around to adding the lift and new rock rails I've had sat in the corner for almost a year now. Anyhow nice to know there is such a friendly community already thriving around this sweet truck.:wave:

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Hi new guy......Welcome to the forum.....OK so you have had your FJ and you honestly have not done any modding yet???? WOW.... We so need an intervetion here I think.........muahahahahah

Glad to see another countryman in the threads.....enjoy.

·
Registered
677 Posts
welcome to the forums fidel.you're in the rockies and have'nt been off-road yet tsk tsk!!!!!lol.another canuck joining in is nice to see.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
OK so you have had your FJ and you honestly have not done any modding yet???? WOW.... We so need an intervetion here I think.
:lol:

Ok Fidel. We, your friends, need to talk to you about something.

Your behavior has been simply unacceptable and wrong. You really need to change yourself to become whole. Don't give us that look. You know what we're talking about...

Are you on Mods?

No? We knew it! Take control of your life Fidel, get modding before its too late.

:lol:

Howls,
FJ Wolf

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Welcome aboard:wave:, great folks, info and fun! :rocker:

cheers,

dale

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Thanks for the warm welcome

welcome to the forums fidel.you're in the rockies and have'nt been off-road yet tsk tsk!!!!!lol.another canuck joining in is nice to see.
I have been off road, just not as much as I would like. I did some runs over near Victoria BC a few months ago. Only The guy I went with never told me they where dirt bike trails. I have more than enough scratches now to think its spent most its life off road, plus a bent up running board. I just haven't spent enough time to say i'm an off road-er even if my JF looks like one. My wife and I are going to head to Mclean Creek area next week to check out the trails there and see if we don't get stuck. (good reason to buy them bigger tiers I've been after) as for mods, yer the only ones I have is a real wheels Light bar on the roof, used to tie down the canoe, and a real wheels brush guard on the front. I have a 2" leveling kit but haven't put it in yet, I'm thinking a full lift would be better, just worried about lifting a 16 ft canoe those extra inches.

·
Registered
677 Posts
LIFE DOES , COME FIRST!beautiful country up there i'm sure you'll get a chance to off-road when life permits.lots of good clubs out your way if your into that sort of thing.16 ft canoe must be a pta to get up there but where theres a will theres a way.good luck with the mods and enjoy the forums theres lots of info and great people to help you along the way.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
1st off, Welcome to this forum, you shall like it. 2nd I'll take the rock rails if you don't want to mount them. I'll trade you my step board's, what do you say? Next week there are 35 FJ's going to Rausch Creek off road park, many are stock, I think. You are more than welcome to join. Check out the get togeather section. FJ Bruisers @ RC on AUG. 2nd. Love to have another, check it out....again,welcome & mod till the $$$ run's out, enjoy...

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1st off, Welcome to this forum, you shall like it. 2nd I'll take the rock rails if you don't want to mount them. I'll trade you my step board's, what do you say? Next week there are 35 FJ's going to Rausch Creek off road park, many are stock, I think. You are more than welcome to join. Check out the get togeather section. FJ Bruisers @ RC on AUG. 2nd. Love to have another, check it out....again,welcome & mod till the $$$ run's out, enjoy...
Thanks for the invite, but its a bit far away for such sort notice, and sorry I do want the rock rails, I just havn't had the time, or good weather to install them yet.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!!:wave:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.