Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from a new guy. Long time owner of offroad Toyotas. Currently own three Land Cruisers and soon a new Tacoma. Primary interest is in supporting other owners as a vendor of Australian-sourced repair parts and rebuild kits / accessories.

I and my partner are here to learn more than sell, so thanks for the welcome.

Ward Harris on Whidbey Island, Washington (and partner Georg Esterer in Stockton)

·
Premium Member
2,204 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee

·
Premium Member
6,607 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Welcome to the show. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Welcome aboard! :wave:

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
34,685 Posts
Greetings from a new guy. Long time owner of offroad Toyotas. Currently own three Land Cruisers and soon a new Tacoma. Primary interest is in supporting other owners as a vendor of Australian-sourced repair parts and rebuild kits / accessories.

I and my partner are here to learn more than sell, so thanks for the welcome.

Ward Harris on Whidbey Island, Washington (and partner Georg Esterer in Stockton)
Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum - Announcements in Forum : Introductions & New Arrivals

6. Regarding Vendors: Vendor "Discussion/Reviewing/Complaints" are allowed. However, it is not allowed to the point that you can make a post in every thread the vendor participates in to ruin his day, etc. Make your thread in whatever section you feel appropriate, state your case, and be done with it. Harassment will not be tolerated. Members are free to discuss and even recommend the products and services of non supporting vendors; however non-supporting vendors are not allowed to directly or indirectly advertise their services. The moderators reserve the right to edit posts they deem to violate this rule.

11. User Name Policy Your username should not be your email address for your safety on this forum and across the web. Also your username should not be the name of a company unless you are a Supporting Vendor. Mods and Admins reserve the right to ask members to change their username if they feel that your safety might be threatened or if your username could be considered in any way advertising.

This also includes having the business name, contact numbers, and other business info in your signature and avatar.

You need 5 posts to be able to use the PM function.

It's being requested that you remove the business info from your signature, change the avatar, and change your screen name as per the rules.

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...esk-faqs/227049-user-name-change-request.html

If you'd like to become a Forum Supporting Vendor then you can make contact at the links below.

Contact info for prospective Supporting Vendors is . . .

[email protected]

Email: [email protected] for this.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.