Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After watching FJ Cruisers forums for sale site for a couple years, I found my dream FJ! I just purchased the 2011 NSSE for sale in Houston,Tx with14,000 miles. Previous owner(GreenarmyFJ) met us at the airport in FJ and took us to lunch (Tx BBQ). When all the paperwork was done at the bank, my buddy and I headed home to NC. We jumped off I -10 in New Orleans to see the French quarter and Bourbon street. Couldn't stay to long because of bad weather on the way. We drove 18 hours straight through, taking turns driving. Hope to meet fellow North Carolina FJ owners between the beach and the mountains.

Here's a picture at Bourbon Street.

·
Premium Member
16,458 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hi Sea2MtnFJ, welcome from central Ohio!
Love a good cross-country FJ acquisition story.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got this for beach and mountain trips, not for everyday driver. Drove it to work every day this week! Love how it drives and all the comments I'm getting from guys at work! Wished I'd join the club sooner!

·
Registered
109 Posts
welcome,,, great looking fj. Where are you in NC. We are in little Switzerland up on the BRP in the mountains If you ever plan to be close give me a call at 828 385 3100 and we will get together for a meal and drive on some mountain backroads. bob

·
Registered
177 Posts
I got this for beach and mountain trips, not for everyday driver. Drove it to work every day this week! Love how it drives and all the comments I'm getting from guys at work! Wished I'd join the club sooner!
Yep...
That's how the FJ gets ya...
Just for weekends, just for campin', maybe a little fishin' and...

💥✨BAM✨💥

Daily Driver : "But I can stop any time I want, really ..." 😵

D 🤠🐮
p.s.: Hope you got to see a little of Houston (my hometown!), &
sorry we ruined ALL OTHER BBQ for you from now on...:😏

1 - 20 of 22 Posts