Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the $2500 cash back on 08 models ends today according to toyota's website. Does anyone have any idea as to what the new incentives are going to be?

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hmmm.....is that certain knowledge, a guess, or just being hopeful? If it is back up to $5K I'll be first in line at my dealership tomorrow!

-C
It's a sarcastic guess :)

Sorry, Monday mornings are always bad for me. Must have the Garfield gene ;-)

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
So when do they post the new incentives for this month...that is if there will be incentives
I heard that it would begin on March 3rd, but as of today, I still do not see it. I do see some $500 and $1000 cash back incentives on remaining '08 models, as well as 0% financing deals for 36, 48 and 60 month terms, but not anything close to $5K. Possibly you just have to work with your individual dealer and go back and forth with them on the offers.

·
Registered
12 Posts
In Texas the current incentive on the 08's dropped to $1,000. I figured with plenty of 08's left the incentive would go up instead of down! It was $2,000 last month and I believe $3,000 the previous month. I am still looking to get a new 08 and was disappointed in the new incentives. I figured they would be at least $4,000 since they need to move out their remaining inventories in the area.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
That's the problem I see here a lot too. Customers keep coming in swearing "Next months incentives will be better" but they are dropping, not going up.
There are no customer cash incentives for 2008 model FJ's in NY for the month of March. There IS a relatively small dealer cash program however. I can offer our remaining 08 FJ's for around $500.00 UNDER our invoice. Call or PM if interested.

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
That's the problem I see here a lot too. Customers keep coming in swearing "Next months incentives will be better" but they are dropping, not going up.
There are no customer cash incentives for 2008 model FJ's in NY for the month of March. There IS a relatively small dealer cash program however. I can offer our remaining 08 FJ's for around $500.00 UNDER our invoice. Call or PM if interested.
Any news on the future of the FJ after the '09 model year?

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Rebates in the Washington DC area went from $2500 to zero. :mecry: No special financing either.

Maybe next month will be better.:lol:

·
Registered
30 Posts
In my area, it was $2500 in January, $2000 in February, and $0 this month.

I had stopped in my local dealer in January, and tried to work a deal. They wouldn't come up on my trade enough for me to do it - so I left. I went back toward the end of February, offered them the deal I was willing to do in January, and they accepted it. Same price on the FJ that we worked out in January, and they came up $1500 on my trade. Worked for me.

Dan.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I just went to a local dealer today to replaced my totaled FJ and they came off the price $6700 and the guy chased me out the door when I walked out over a $1000 difference. This is a low-volume dealer outside Atlanta. The sticker price was $30,700. From my experience, the ones with more options than one wants will get a better price if you're willing to sit and negotiate a little while. It's a buyer's market and this no FJ thing is killing me :(.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
$6700 is a very nice discount on a 2008 $30 thousand FJC. That's not happening in Mn. Most Toyota dealers here are not even stocking them anymore.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Best I can do so far is a used 08 w/16k miles, appears fully loaded down to 21600.00 OTD.

Convenience Pkg, Upgrade #2, Roof Rack, Rock Rails & Tire Cover

First owner paid 28k plus

I have two different vehicles I am considering trading in and of course there are additional dollars there for the dealer.

At this time I'm on the fence...S1

1 - 17 of 17 Posts