Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Nice find! Man, the second row of seats looks real short of leg room

It kinda helped me to compare the inside shot to this outside shot to figure out where everything is situated

·
Registered
1 Posts
That plastic crap on the side of the dash is bad. Why do they do that? What are they thinking? It looks like something I would find in the toy department at Target.

·
Registered
294 Posts
granger said:
One of the few annoucements is that the FJ will offer BFG AT's, hope that sticks.

It sucks paying for tires twice
GREAT, cuz i've been wheelin with BFG All Terrain TA KO's for the last 5 years, they are a great all around tire for dirt and freeway.

- I'm hoping that gauge cluster on top of the dash is an inclinometer, compass and other offroad gadgetry. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks good from the front and back, but WOW, that side shot is worrisome. REALLY needs some fatter rubber...

·
Registered
24 Posts
A mirror for appling your make-up, clock, and Phenyhydrazine meter for monitoring the fumes from plastic inside the vehicle. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Whatever they're for, it won't probably be for long. Or at least until the first law suit because it created a blind-spot or someone bumped there head on it.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
All the more reason to get it first, insist on a supercharger, 3 inch lift and the dual winch setup from the concept version. Then the snorkel kit and another 4 or 6 fog lights!

I can't wait. This thing rocks. Plastic aside - it's about the coolest thing anyone has designed in decades. Just wait until the aftermarket suppliers get a hold of it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts