Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WASSUP!
New member here! And new to the whole off roading scene. I am from Georgia and I currently drive a 1987 BMW 635CSi, and I love that thang, but I dont see myself driving it that much more. Im looking into FJ's! Always loved em' always will! I def. want 4x4 for sure. Im gonna buy a used one so I'll probably get one that has some good off roading stuff done to it. But I dont know crap about SUV's or trucks or off roading for that matter. So you gotta help me out. I plan on doing some trail riding, nothing major.. Mudding sometimes and maybe a little bit of some serious trails.. So, what is really important to have equiped on my whip, and wherer can I get it? Thanks for the help!

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
Welcome to the site. 3" lift 33" tires will take you most places hell so will stock. The smile will come free.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you link me to a place where I can get a lift for a good price? What do you suggest for tires? Brand/ Model... etc.

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Welcome aboard...

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome... lots of good stuff here to help you out.

·
Premium Member
16,932 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Welcome to the forum and good luck getting your FJ........:cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Howdy!

Lots of info here around the forum that should help you once you get your hands on the FJ--for all that stuff it might not already have.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts