Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I’m looking to sell my brand new King Coilovers with reservoirs for the 10+ FJ’s. These are brand new have not been installed and come with everything they do brand new. I’m located in SoCal would prefer local sale, but am also willing to ship at the buyers expense. You can reach me here or text me at (323) 482-6204

Asking $1300 obo.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Hey guys,

I’m looking to sell my brand new King Coilovers with reservoirs for the 10+ FJ’s. These are brand new have not been installed and come with everything they do brand new. I’m located in SoCal would prefer local sale, but am also willing to ship at the buyers expense. You can reach me here or text me at (323) 482-6204

Asking $1300 obo.
Hmmm... tempting. Do you have the part/model number? (I think I got it from the photos). Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey guys,

Asking $1300 obo.
Im interested, send me an email: [email protected]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts