Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
fka Mojave FJ
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just installed my new steering wheel from LA_Customs and I'm loving it. One of my favorite mods by far. I got the black leather with red stitch to match my clazzio seats.
I never really liked the thin FJ wheel plus I like my seat high and my wheel low so my leg would always hit the wheel when I got in. The new wheel solved both problems, its thick and it has a flat bottom so more space to slide in, plus it has bad ass contours that perfectly fit grip points. It feels like a super car wheel.
LA_Customs is on FB and they make other stuff for the FJ too. This wheel is totally bad ass, and I highly recommend ordering one, makes driving the FJ all that more enjoyable. The guys at LA_Customs are awesome, they shipped EMS and it only took a couple weeks to get. Installation was easy as well.

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
Looks nice! Link for us non Facebook users?

·
Registered
170 Posts
I received my wheel this week with black stitching and a white zero mark. It feels great. I’ve been looking for a flat bottomed wheel for several years and this was exactly what I wanted. The chrome FJ emblem at the bottom is an awesome addition.
LA Customs were great to work with. I ordered mine through Instagram Messenger and they were very responsive despite being about 10 time zones away. Sending money to Russia via Western Union isn’t something I’m used to, but everything went smoothly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2012 FJ Cruiser
102 Posts
Yeah I've purchased a couple things thru them. Seems sketchy but havent been burned yet.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
One part of me thinks ugly, one part thinks really neat, the other says do I really want to deal with the wife trying to explain how to get it with the Facething. So whats involved in the install process? Never looked into it.

I think it could grow on me..... Is that $350 USD or Ruskie rubles? JK

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ordered steering wheel and one other thing from la_customs today. They do take paypal tho they up charge you some..

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts