Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Knew it was going to be jinxed...Merry Christmas to the f***-tard who stole my lights last night...Should have welded them on.
That obviously f*&!ing sucks man. This has been my primary concern with adding any external LEDs, particularly as I live in Atlanta and have had people steal or try and steal

- the "Rated M" license plate on my motorcycle
- the LED light strips off my motorcycle
- the LED lights for the outside of my doors on the FJ (they cut the wires and pulled them off)
- CB antenna
- PIAA lights

This is stuff people have tried to take while parked to get groceries or what not, not even overnight. /sigh

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Going to do something drastic next time...Voodoo-U---that really sucks! Crime is getting much worse around here, so I'm going to have to make adjustments if I put anything on the exterior of my FJ.

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
There are those that will steal as easy as if they looked at it. This really s*&^ks

I have a light show on my bumper and just bought a Rittenhouse cable alarm...its not much,have not installed yet. The plan is to drill my mounts running the cable though and installing the 120DB alarm behind the grill...mess with the cable and GET AN EARFUL!

With the lightshow on my roof i installed more passive security... the security bolts are also covered and silicon-ed...to get them off would be a long tedious process even if you have the key

small investment for our efforts...not to mention dealing with some s#@*bag messing with my FJ

·
Registered
120 Posts
Ohhh - love the train horn. Would be great for Atlanta traffic, heh

21 - 28 of 28 Posts