Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just completed a survey on what the next concept for SUV should look like. In my opinion all candidates looked a lot like the FJ outline, the one that caught my eye was the one posted below. Asked a lot of the questions of things that we have discussed on this forum, I think this confirms the SPY theory here...:lookaround:

If this is in the wrong area, mods please advise.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Next concept for who? What brand?

From what I can tell of the pic you showed, it doesn't tell us anything about its offroad capability....no gear ratios, no locker information, no suspension or live axle data, no approach or departure info...just some of the cosmetic features and electronic do-dads.

Sorry...not too impressed so far.

Sean

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Next concept for who? What brand?

From what I can tell of the pic you showed, it doesn't tell us anything about its offroad capability....no gear ratios, no locker information, no suspension or live axle data, no approach or departure info...just some of the cosmetic features and electronic do-dads.

Sorry...not too impressed so far.

Sean
No need. IMO this was a Toy survey. Looking for new concepts. By the questions I answered, it appears to be based on a current vehicle. Looking for features that would sway more lookers to buy. The constant comment I made was to have a good base model that users can modify to customize to thier needs and tastes. For argument sake, all data would be the same as the current Toy 4X4 models.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts