Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got all my tires and rims on last weekend. I got OEM steelies on BFGoodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM2 285/70-17. White Letters Out.

I painted the wheel weights black and installed my Hella TC-400 TPMS system. I love the look of the tires and boy do they dig. They are not loud at all on the highway, I went 80 mph in them and they are not bad.

Let me know what you think.

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More pictures!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Just LOVIN' the look of those KM2's. I hope they come out with a 255/85 R16 by the time I'm ready to replace my MT/R's.

·
Registered
452 Posts
NSBCruiser nice looking rig and nicer with the KM2's! I can't wait, I ordered my 315/75Rx16 BFG KM2's today and I'll be mounting them on 16x8.5 MB 72 wheels (white letters in)...thanks for posting the pics.

I do have a 3" lift with the body mount grounded of. I'll post some pics when I get them on before leaving for Ouray via Moab first.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Can you hotlink to a pic that's a bit bigger? They look sweet, and I'd like to see a bigger pic. Thanks.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How do you hot link?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Figured out how to post big pictures finally!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here is the hella TC-400 TPMS system.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Let me know what you guys/girls think of my new meats.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Those KM2s looks BAD @SS with the steelies on the FJ!!:rocker:

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Very niiiice. I think those will have to be the tires I get when my pizza cutters wear down.

Thanks for the bigger pics too!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Very nice! I put KM2's on my FJ about two months ago, They work great off road in any conditions, mud,sand, rocks! you name it! Right now there pumped to get on the road to Ouray next Tuesday morning!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The hella tc-400 is great! My old tires had a slow leak and it warned me when I need to air up. It is a little expensive $275 for the 4 sensor kit and another $50 for the 5th sensor for my spare. It installed easy with three wires, it did a wright up on it just search it. My tire presures are always perfect now, that should help in gas milage and ware on the new tires. I also like the fact you can change the color of the display screen and you can program alarms for temp and pressure.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts