Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

Registered
Hey Jeremy. We should meet at Hidden Falls some time! And there are other places nearby. Where do you go?
I've only had mine since mid October but I did go out to HF once & am ready to go back soon, just installed a can last weekend & need to tune it now! There's a bunch of Yota guys going last weekend of February though.
Unfortunately, I can't go bc I'm trying to get my Hilux ready for the Radwood car show in Austin

Registered
Discussion Starter #25
I've only had mine since mid October but I did go out to HF once & am ready to go back soon, just installed a can last weekend & need to tune it now! There's a bunch of Yota guys going last weekend of February though.
Unfortunately, I can't go bc I'm trying to get my Hilux ready for the Radwood car show in Austin
I'd like to join the gang in February...I'm also headed to Moab for Spring Break. It would be fun if we got a caravan. I'm going with my brother鈥攎eeting him in Midland. Then off we go.

Premium Member
Dang, I'd normally be so down for this but my wife is expecting & now we're saving all our days off for the bebe
Those things are all over the place! You can even find them in with a full cart of groceries! You're better off using those days to be somewhere insane proto-humans aren't screaming at you.

Registered
Discussion Starter #32
I'm looking into hog hunting in the Austin area. There are plenty of places for paid hunts. That can get expensive. But you can fill your freezer awful fast, too.

Registered
I'm looking into hog hunting in the Austin area. There are plenty of places for paid hunts. That can get expensive. But you can fill your freezer awful fast, too.
Not paying to kill a nuisance, haha, someone can pay me, or just buy rounds, just need to find the spot. I think up near Granger there's some significant hunting land..

Registered
Also, trying to get my CB tuned up this week to go meet some of the Tacoma guys at Hidden Falls Saturday morning, have not met them yet, supposed to be a light ride day.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts