Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI! I am a huge car fanatic and just have decided that I need an FJ in my life right now. I have some camping property in Idaho so I need to haul my camping gear and be able to tackle some muddy dirt roads. I went up memorial day with my G37 coupe and the mud and dirt really did a number on my paint. I think a rav4 has the off-road capability I need but I want something very cool and the FJ is that. I am going to trade in my G37 for the FJ if I can get a good trade value for it.

I have another special Toyota a 1991 MR2. I got about a year ago it has been my favorite vehicle of all time, I think this is part of why I want the FJ so I can basically have the 2 coolest Toyota's ever made.

I used to be into off roading way back in high school but I spent more time and money fixing my Ford then actually going off road. I think with my FJ I will keep it mostly stock no lift or anything serious for offroading just keep it nice.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Definitely check this out

And welcome. Best of luck 👍🏼

Dan

·
Premium Member
16,617 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Welcome from the Philippines and good luck in finding a Cruiser. In the Philippines you can still purchase new from Toyota but unfortunately 2014 was the last year they were imported into the US and I know they carry a high value in the US pre-owned market. I would recommend, if possible, purchasing a totally stock, un-modified vehicle if you can find one. You don't want to inherit someone else's possible mistakes plus many sellers try to recoup the cost of their modification in the selling price. Pay special attention to any frame rust!

FYI, there were slight changes to the cruiser between the years of 2009 and 2010.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Hi Geojaxon, welcome from Ohio!
You can never have too many cool vehicles, or garage space. 😎

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
Welcome from Oregon :)

Good luck finding your FJ!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts