Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

In the midst of my move from Seattle to Arizona I decided I wanted something different than my 350z. I'd been wanting a FJC for sometime and decided to head down to the dealer to see what they had. Luckily they had the perfect one, a loaded 2011 Fresco FJ!

I love this thing, and I've already put +500 miles on it in 3 days. Can't wait to hit some trails! Oh, I'm gonna need some tips on places to see around here too.

-Alex

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and welcome. I love the new alloys the '11 comes with.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
congrats on the rig and welcome to the gang.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Hello and welcome! If you're making the trip down in the FJ, there should be lots to see and do.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Welcome to the Fj Brotherhood!

KyFJGuy

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Welcome aboard...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello and welcome! If you're making the trip down in the FJ, there should be lots to see and do.
Unfortunately I didn't get to make the trip in the FJ, I bought once I was down here. In fact having to drive the Z that far is exactly what made me realize I needed a new car.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
My first car was a Datsun Fairlady 1600. Fun ride, great car. The Z would be fun, but I like seeing things "off pavement". Enjoy and have fun with the FJ. Post up some pix when you can.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My first car was a Datsun Fairlady 1600. Fun ride, great car. The Z would be fun, but I like seeing things "off pavement". Enjoy and have fun with the FJ. Post up some pix when you can.
The Z was a blast, just the sounds it made were orgasmic. It was my only car though, and seeing that costco is one of my lifelines and I have more than one friend I needed something a little more practical. Not to mention I'm a skier and avid traveler.

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Welcome aboard..... nice looking rides.

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Hello & Welcome! good looking rig

1 - 17 of 17 Posts