Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just dropped a check in the mail for dues - already signed up a while back for the RC ride in Harlan, but haven't received any kind of confirmation. I look forward to having a group to go with now (and keep me from tearing up my rig!). We (my wife and I) also have reservations / plans to attend the summit this year - it will be our first.

Looking forward to the next SMC outing, whenever that may be - thanks

·
Registered
679 Posts
Cool. We can head to events together sometimes. I always enjoy meeting others who share my appreciation for FJ culture! I saw that you got in on the All-Pro slider group buy as well. I can't wait for those to come in. I just sold my OEM sliders to someone on Craigslist for more than half of the cost of the All-Pro's. That helps add to the mod fund.

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
Welcome to the gang!

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
Just dropped a check in the mail for dues - already signed up a while back for the RC ride in Harlan, but haven't received any kind of confirmation. I look forward to having a group to go with now (and keep me from tearing up my rig!). We (my wife and I) also have reservations / plans to attend the summit this year - it will be our first.

Looking forward to the next SMC outing, whenever that may be - thanks
Welcome to the club :wave:

I don't think you will receive confirmation for the RC ride, we just printed out our registration form for our records and to take with us. We look forward to seeing you there.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

cheers,

dale

·
Premium Member