Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Administrator
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Mobile Application

Hi everyone,

We have completed the testing of our mobile application, and it is now available for purchase in the iTunes store.

We have selected your site as one of the first to launch it on. When searching for the app, you have look up "AutoGuide". Once you have found and downloaded it,
you will be able to go through our list of sites and choose this one.

You can also click on this link to download it to your iPhone/iTunes directly:
AutoGuide.Com for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

The app is designed to work exclusively with the AutoGuide network, so if you happen to frequent several of our forums, it will work on those as well, and you can easily jump between them. We do have plans to also release a free version of the app in the future supported by mobile advertising.

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
Thanks MountainMike'...

I found apps like this are more restrictive then viewing standard web base format on my iPhone... I have a hard time paying without a test run...

·
Premium Member
16,781 Posts

·
Forum Detective
2,273 Posts
Playing with it on my iPhone now. It works pretty well. You can navigate better than I was thinking you would be able to. It is easy to view active topics, to navigate to a regional subforum and you can even pull up the treads you participated in very easily. So far with my VERY limited time on it I like it.
Also wrote this on my iPhone.

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
There better not be any ads then, aha.
:rofl::rofl:

Playing with it on my iPhone now. It works pretty well. You can navigate better than I was thinking you would be able to. It is easy to view active topics, to navigate to a regional subforum and you can even pull up the treads you participated in very easily. So far with my VERY limited time on it I like it.
Also wrote this on my iPhone.
The thing I hate with iPhone forum apps, YouTube, or whichever, is the lack of way to get urls for linking pages or videos....

·
Premium Member
2,736 Posts
Purchased. It IS Tapatalk. :)

If you already have Tapatalk, you will have to basically buy it again. It's only $2.99.

·
Premium Member
16,781 Posts
To those that have bought it, how do you like it?

How is it surfing the forum via the app? How fast is it on just 3G and no wi-fi.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
buying now, wonder if there are mod capabilities :worried:

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
aww man, you guys are screwed, I can still edit your posts :D

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
soon :bigthumb:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Excellent timing since the 2011 FJ now has a USB port to plug in & charge your iPhone...

·
Premium Member
12,956 Posts
of course it would cost money
You can sign up and be part of the forums for free.
Have access to great vendors and information
Have the ability to comunicate with others for free via PM's, chat etc
Iphone users complained - Forum delivered

$2.99 is cheap - skip a cup of coffee and its paid for.

You can't have your cake and eat it to.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts