Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
The technology is pretty cool. I'd buy em if I had a nice caddy. but holy cow, I need a shovel to dig out of the racial steriotype crap in the video.
:jester:

·
Registered
851 Posts
OK, I think they're freakin' cool. :rocker: Although I too would have to say no to putting them on my FJ. And I'd have a damn wreck trying to write stuff and text it to my wheels.

·
Premium Member
540 Posts
LOL - Yea... they leave out the part where he smashes into a telephone pole @ 60 Mph. You don't look so cool now playa'!

Who in thier mind actually thinks you could pick up hot girls with video rims? I mean really... come on.

OK, I think they're freakin' cool. :rocker: Although I too would have to say no to putting them on my FJ. And I'd have a damn wreck trying to write stuff and text it to my wheels.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Don't think they'll work too well when I'm going 1/2mph over rocks....

·
Formerly FJ_Marine
6,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
LOL - Yea... they leave out the part where he smashes into a telephone pole @ 60 Mph. You don't look so cool now playa'!

Who in thier mind actually thinks you could pick up hot girls with video rims? I mean really... come on.
The same type of guy who thinks those chrome naked girls leaning back that you see on truckers mudflaps are cool.........:bigthumb:

I know you got excited when that image flased up on the rims, come on now, go ahead and admit it........

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry but you opened up the door :wave:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Okay.....as if there aren't enough other scary devices for stalkers to use hunt down their prey in public places......we needed one more?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts