Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my brandy new FJ on Monday and i love it!!!:clap:Titanium paint job.Was tired of my F-150 and wanted something a cut above.It lookes real "beefy" and its a joy to drive.Looking foward to some off-roadin in the very near future.Im sure i will have lots of questions to post here,so in the meantime,im going for a drive!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Welcome to the madness billp1027. Enjoy the FJ.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Right on! Way to ditch that American P.O.S. F-150 and jump into the sweetest ride around! Welcome to the forums, and welcome to what will begin the next chapter in your motoring life... The incredible FJ Cruiser!

Sniff around. Feel free to ask questions. We don't bite... well, they don't at least. :bigthumb:

Howls,
FJ Wolf

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Welcome to another convert. :wave:

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Welcome. And congrats!

Just in time too.
There is going to be a big Fj offroad event next week in PA.
The good thing is the Toyota Trail Team is going to be there. They will show the capabilities of your (or you can drive their) Fj-C or Supercharged Tacoma(they aren't around too often). I highly recommend making this, even if it is just for one day. There are going to be a bunch of folks from the forum there. Bring th family. All FREE (plus lots of free Trail Team Swag), all you pay is Rausch Creek Offroad park fee, and 1yr membership.

Info on event is down below.

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...back-school-bruisers-8-2-rausch-creek-pa.html

Again WELCOME ABOARD!

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Oh I forgot this weirdo (AKA Tai Mai Shu) is about 1-2 miles from ya in Clifton NJ. When yu see him tell him his rig is looks weird.
Good dude.
PIC is when we just got done doing a 3" lift (rough country spacer on TRD's).

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
welcome

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard! Great folks, info and fun!!!

cheers,

dale

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Congrats on the Titanium and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome neighbor

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!!:wave:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
:bigthumb:Congrats and Welcome!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
97 Posts
HI, Im a Jersey FJ owner too If you find an event to go to in new jersey I would like to go too. I find this forum imformative for building my custom FJ But outher than that its been a very unfreindly place and I dont know why I paid 25 bucks to join,
But welcome anyways hope you have alot of fun with your ride.
I wont ask about receiving my stickers.I wouldnt even display them if they came.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts