Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

I am a new (to me) 2007 Titanium Metallic FJ A/T owner from the Great Northwest State of Oregon. I've had it for a few weeks, but it is my big Christmas Prize!

It's all pretty much stock, save for the dogs which are obviously not.

I love this badboy so far, and can't wait to find out what it can do! Trip to Hood is coming up, and will be checking out the Tillamook Forest (Little Rubicon Trail maybe...) soon as well!

Thanks for letting me join up.

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
Welcome to the blue room where insanity rules!:jester:

Looks like your already getting out there and having fun.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
congrats on the rig and welcome to the gang. Check out the NWFJCC in the Northwest area of the forum. We get out to TF a couple of times a year and it would be great to have another rig join.

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
congrats on the rig and welcome to the gang. Check out the NWFJCC in the Northwest area of the forum. We get out to TF a couple of times a year and it would be great to have another rig join.
Thanks all for the welcomes! I look forward to learning more about these rigs here.

LGRT, by coincidence I was just watching some of your videos via YouTube earlier today! Good stuff! I'll definitely check out the NWFJCC info, thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
:wave: Welcome

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Hello & Welcome!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
LGRT, by coincidence I was just watching some of your videos via YouTube earlier today! Good stuff! I'll definitely check out the NWFJCC info, thanks!
Glad you like them... if you go out wheeling with NWFJCC there is a good chance you'll show up in one :)

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome fellow Beaverton-ite. :) I'm on Cooper Mountain.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts