Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been checking out the forum and reading up on the FJ for a while. Pulled the trigger yesterday and bought a '07 4X2 auto with options: upgrade #2, convenience package, skid plate, window tint, side curtain airbags, stainless exhaust tip. msrp was $29,423.00. Paid $25,000.00 not including TTL. Here it is all cleaned up, won't last long like that. :grinbiginvert:

Anyway I think I'll really like it. It is my daily driver and I go offroad occassionally on my job. I'm in large diesel engine sales and visit land-based oil well rigs.

My weekend fun car is an '02 convertible vette 6-speed with plenty of mod's including heads & cam, longtube headers and on an on. Dyno's 442rwhp. It's got a wicked lope to it:rocker:

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,837 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
467 Posts
welcome! best color ever for the FJ

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Welcome! You will love it. I don't have 4 wheel drive but with the flooding down here in NOLA, I needed the clearance. It is a great feeling. My hubbie drives a 4 door F150 and I can go through more crap than he can. YIPPEE!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Great looking FJ!! Definitely a great color!! Also beautiful Vette, would love to mess with one of those. Had a taste of the LS engine with my '05 6.0 LS2 GTO. Can't even imagine the LS7's

1 - 6 of 6 Posts