Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Sure looks like that subwoofer takes up a helluva lot of room. I think I'll pass on that option.

chaz

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmmm..... Now that I think about it...nice photos Jordan! You didn't say anything about a silver one.
So they must be saving the black one for last.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Fretjock said:
By looking at the radio, can you tell how you would hook up an iPOD?

It looks like, down and to the right of the center console portion is a connection for something. Some have rumored the ole Ipod will connect here nicely.

I can't wait. Time to double the music library - I feel a road trip coming on.

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Fretjock said:
it looks like the "aux" thing below the lighter slides to the right for an aux input. dammit what color do I get?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Does anyone know if the compass/navagation thingy on the dash is removable ? Look a little distracting to me, something I might want to move elsewhere ......Jordan ?!?!?!?

·
Registered
109 Posts
my photos are better :)

not sure if its removeable but i would get you could take it out from underneath. i dont think its meant to come off though but the dash wasnt molded to it so it must screw on somehow. I bet it will have a hole though if you remove it.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Pre-drilled for the H3 targeting, bumper-to-vehicle missile system.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Sold! If it is any consolation Bostonian...I've been up and down the color ladder. I'd love to wait to see if they come out with some softer colors like rumored. But I'm finally set on the Silver. The yellow and the blue are too much for me. The black looks to much like a squad car...and the black cherry is definately purple. And after seeing these great pics, it is going to have to be silver.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Fretjock said:

Yeah, I was curious about that...I wonder if there is an interface you can hook up through the glovebox?

·
Registered
204 Posts
tblopa said:
Yeah, I was curious about that...I wonder if there is an interface you can hook up through the glovebox?
Nah. There is an aux port down below. Check out some of the full dash photos.

Cheers,
prat

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
I'm sure it's just pre-production, but holy gap between the front fender and the door in this pic....

I can't tell if I like the silver or if it makes like a ubiquitous RAV4 or other silver SUV. We need different colors. a brownish-gray might be nice.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I was sold on the silver until I saw your picture Bostonian. It's the silver with the white top. Now I like the white top thing, but it just doesn't work -- where the blind spot meets the top.

Maybe there needs to be some kind of border that seperates the top from the body, like a rack or something. Maybe its just that this picture doesn't have a rack, so that makes it look odd.

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
LRinDallas said:
I was sold on the silver until I saw your picture Bostonian. It's the silver with the white top. Now I like the white top thing, but it just doesn't work -- where the blind spot meets the top.

Maybe there needs to be some kind of border that seperates the top from the body, like a rack or something. Maybe its just that this picture doesn't have a rack, so that makes it look odd.
better? :)

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
DocAltie said:
Nice boom-box in the cargo area, perfect for my buddy Turbo, just add some cardboard ... Breakin' 3: Toyota FJC
ROFL!! That is too damn funny. Sadly, most of the people on this board probably won't get the joke.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts