Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...somewhere we're not allowed to say lol. Hey I love this forum but I want all the info that's out there. I just found new pics in the same place the other 335 are....

·
Registered
378 Posts
If you go to page 16, there is a clear pic of the back seat. looks big enough for me !!!

·
Registered
378 Posts
chaz said:
I hate to be a forum dope, but what is lol? :confused:

It's something my 10 year old niece would use. You are better off not knowing. It's kind of gay....

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Those are simply GREAT images. Having been to SEMA and the after party, my only regret is that I didn't buy one of the OJAI passes and go to that, too - then maybe I could have finagled one to Greenville. The more the better, right?

The wait for this thing is really taking it's toll on me. I don't know how much more I can stand.

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bubbahotep said:
It's something my 10 year old niece would use. You are better off not knowing. It's kind of gay....
nah it's pretty common actually :) and using gay like that is.....meh

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Okay, well substitute the word lame where you read gay and you get the same idea.

·
Registered
644 Posts
After quite a bit of staring...and a little drooling, I noticed the license plate on the FJ in the pics on Toyota's website. If I am not mistaken, it's from PA, and so am I! Weeee. I wanna hold it and love it and squeeze it. And then I am going to tear the paint off in the trees! PA has no flat, open terrain. It's all mountains and trees up here.
Tone.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Tone said:
After quite a bit of staring...and a little drooling, I noticed the license plate on the FJ in the pics on Toyota's website. If I am not mistaken, it's from PA, and so am I! Weeee. I wanna hold it and love it and squeeze it. And then I am going to tear the paint off in the trees! PA has no flat, open terrain. It's all mountains and trees up here.
Tone.
i think we all need a little counseling!! :D

·
Registered
644 Posts
You're probably right....did you guys happen to notice Jeep's new concept vehicle? It's the warthog from Halo! Hilarious, and unrealistic. It seems unfair to produce something like that. Whatever, where's my Cruiser?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts