Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Is the gas can mounted over the spare a novelty or will that make production.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
If I'm not mistaken I think the wheels on the yellow one are going to be the Toyota alloy upgrades. Not bad if you like the alloy look.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Pancho said:
Not bad if you like the alloy look.

After seeing the smaller wheels ( Sema), I prefer that look instead of bling rims.--Nice to know FJ will be set up stock with some nice black shoes. the truck looks nice enough without the crome, maybe some 12" white wheels to match the top, I'm sure that'd look sweeet.

·
Registered
294 Posts
FJLA said:
Nice wheels on the Yellow one...any idea who makes them?

Those are TRD rims, the alloy upgrades are the 6 spoke rims on all the other photos.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I'm goin for the alloys, afterall we have determined that I am not so much trail rated as I am camping rated. The alloys look beautiful on that rig.

·
Registered
378 Posts
mini2nut said:
Still can't decide between yellow or blue. I am leaning towards the SUN FUSION yellow at this point.

If someone offered me a pink Fj loaded for 25k, I would pay cash for it right now.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Careful what you ask for bubbahotep. TRAINWRECK, climbonice. Please don't. Please.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Trainwreck said:
Here you go, just what you asked for, its loaded and its Pink---you're in heaven huh?
You guys kill me. I swear it.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I tried to find a drunk picture of Pink, but I just wasn't quick enough...

·
Registered
378 Posts
Trainwreck said:
Here you go, just what you asked for, its loaded and its Pink---you're in heaven huh?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Man, I left myself WIDE OPEN for that one.....I should be punished .Maybe I do care what color it is.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts