Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,

So here's the project we have been working on. It's the Intense Fabrication Pre-Runner winch bumper. This bumper can support a small 8000 pound winch like the Smitty Built XRC8 or something similar in size. There is not a lot of room so you have to use a small winch.

The bumper sticks out 4" further than the non-winch pre-runner bumper, but still gives you clearance over the stock bumper. The bumper includes the skid plate with the cut out for the fair lead and a larger top plate.

Introductory price is: $775

Let us know what questions you might have!

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
584 Posts
Looks good Jeff....was that a I-Fab rock rail in the last pic of the album?
Looks more like an extreme light mount.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Very nice! I'm a huge fan of the prerunner style, but it doesn't work well in the NC!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Very nice! I'm a huge fan of the prerunner style, but it doesn't work well in the NC!
Why wouldnt it work well in "NC" as in North Carolina? bc I believe there is a member here that has the iFab bumber...FJCrusher

IMO the idea of an aftermarket bumper is for more ground clearance, which the intense fab pre runner bumper offers. I have used mine on steep inclines and steep declines, as well as in the mud, rocks and sand. From the grassy hills to the sand dunes. I cannot think of one area of NC where it wouldnt work. I have spent time in Greensboro, Yadkin Valley and Blue Ridge Parkway.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts