Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who didn't get a chance to see our new 2.5" Diameter Reservoir Shocks at the Summit. I wanted to get them all posted up here for everyone to check out. We will be assembling them this week on into next week and our distributors should have them by August 1st. We will be doing a short first run to see how people respond to them. Let me know what you all think. I was very happy to meet some of you out in Ouray, it was a good time. Even though I was covered in gear oil and CV Grease for half of Friday! Thanks TODD!:bigthumb:

Price will be around 399.00 per shock. There are a lot of awesome features Dylan put together with these shocks. Let me know if you have any questions.

Auto part Suspension part Shock absorber Tool accessory

Auto part Still life photography Photography Font Stock photography

Auto part

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
I saw em and they look sweet!

·
Registered
504 Posts
These shocks are a work of art. So the set will be $800 and I also heard that you are releasing new spring to match these as well or does the compression ratio work with your current rear spring? Thanks for another great product for us to lust after.

·
Registered
300 Posts
i already have the teh full icon suspension lift.... its 3.5in if i wanted these then that means i would go down an inch? these do look bad ass though i just dont know if i want to go down an inch?? HMMMMMM

·
Registered
8,128 Posts
i already have the teh full icon suspension lift.... its 3.5in if i wanted these then that means i would go down an inch? these do look bad ass though i just dont know if i want to go down an inch?? HMMMMMM
Your front shocks are 2.5" bodies that provide UP TO 3.5" of lift. The current rear's are i *think* 2" shocks bodies.

These would replace your rear's, not the front.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Would you also please post this over at toyota120.com ?

Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Those shock look awesome!!!!!:rocker:

It's just too bad I can't afford them!:mecry:

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Would you also please post this over at toyota120.com ?

Thanks
Mark
X2, I'm sure all the 4Runner guys would love to know about this!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Those look pretty nice! I am going to reccomend those to the next guy that has the suspension upgrade bug.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts