Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys and Gals,

We've put on a temporary promo for anyone who purchases an EX8000, EX10000, or EX12000lb winch. For a limited time you can get a free 2" receiver cradle and full quick connect system (2.5', 5', and 24' wiring harnesses.) It's a $250+ value....even if you don't need them, you could team up with a buddy that does or sell them outright to someone.

These winches compare favorably with the premium WARN thermometric series. Check this link from one of our sales on Ebay for these to see all the specifications and comparison charts. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VIPER-ELITE-12000LB-Recovery-Winch-SYNTHETIC-w-Receiver-/300449286735?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item45f42c4a4f

Prices go for:

$699 for the EX8000
$799 for the EX10000
$899 for the EX12000
.....and that includes the cradle and wiring and all shipping charges. A similar kit from WARN is nearly $2k.

If you don't need the quick connect and cradle, we can just take $100 off the price of the winch for you as an alternate promotion. Thanks!

PM me, give us a call or visit our website if interested. The sale is active now and will be on the site officially on Monday.

Thanks!

Peter
CEO
Motoalliance
Moto Alliance - VIPER Winches
1-866-527-7637

·
Registered
322 Posts
I wil be calling on Monday. Need some advice on what route to go.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Got it ordered today. Should be here later in the week. Now I just need to get the bumper in at the Line-X place. So happy it's all coming together. Thanks for the great deal!

Lance

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
Here I started out buying the cradle all the heavy connectors and #2 cable...just ready for a decent winch! Now you guys are selling the shabamy!:mecry: Nice deal for somebody who plans to do the front and rear mount setup.:cheers: To think I spent $200 just for the wire!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry you just missed it! We can still send along the quick connect system and you could sell it to a buddy or it'd make a great gift. Or else we are taking $100 straight off the price of the winch.

The nice part about the ELITE winch is it's just over 55lbs with the synthetic cable, so it's a lot easier to move from front to back or back to front.

Also, one of our Canadian dealers is going to feature it at a show in mid-August. I guess he's going to put it in a tank of water the whole time he's there and run it underwater to demonstrate....can't wait to see pictures of that. Maybe I can get him to put it on YouTube. :)

Peter
Motoalliance

1 - 8 of 8 Posts