Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I just picked up our new FJ last week. I have been having such a great time driving this thing around, that I havent had time to post anything!!! Never thought I would like the Army Green color (even though I'm in the Army) until we saw this in person!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Welcome to the forum and "the 51" club. AG is the way to be.

Congrats too.

Jerry :cheers:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy!

·
Banned
7,381 Posts
The 51 club is the 2011 Army Green with the green roof. They were supposed to be the 2011 Trails Team Edition but Toyota messed up and didn't put a bunch of stuff on them they were supposed to ( offroad suspension, TT Wheels, Badging, Inclinometer cluster on the dash and a few other things. Since the disaster in Japan they are the only ones with the green roof and there are supposedly only 51 of them. Congrats.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts

·
Banned
7,381 Posts
This appears to be the list they left off the TT.
Below shows the differences between Upgrade Package 3 and the SE Package. Upgrade Package 3 includes all SE spec EXCEPT:
• No Trails Team Badging
• No CAD Wheels
• No Roof Rack
• No Bilstein Shocks
• No Floating Ball Multi-Information Display
• No 115V/400 Watt Rear AC Power Outlet
• No Rock Rails
Looks like your dealer added the Roof Rack, Rock Rails and a new set of wheels. They had steel wheels when they got off the boat.

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
I love those wheels more and more each time I see them. Hopefully you don't have any highway speed vibrations as some have complained. Beautiful truck. Congrats

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Awesome ride!

Welcome and congrats!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Saweet! AG seems to just grow on me...

·
Registered
179 Posts
I really like the army green color, it was my second choice after sand storm. It looks great. Congratulations and welcome to the family.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Congrats on the new rig and welcome to the gang.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts