Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
He was 4% off - that's not even close! :lol:

·
Banned
9,079 Posts
He was 4% off - that's not even close! :lol:
Well given that the rumored OEM rear spring rate is 190lbs (which is all I had I work with) 190 * 1.2 = 228lbs. Since RadFlo has the actual equipment available to accurately measure the spring rate, if they say that 220lbs is actually a +20% increase then they must have actally found the OEM rate to be closer ~183lbs.

I'ts the interweb why so serious over 8lbs you'll never notice? Dang :(

and it's actually 3.6% since your being soooo accurate

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
She's right. I've just lost all mt respect for you lqdchkn :lol:

·
Registered
63 Posts
My rear 2.5's and springs arrived in the mail...along with 600lb front springs and TC UCA's....Now I need to find the time to installl..Pretty stoked.

**Update** Rears installed, ride wonderfully with the 2.5 rear shocks. Will know more as the days go on, for settling and offroad usage (if I can find anything here in Germany boooo!)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
My rear 2.5's and springs arrived in the mail...along with 600lb front springs and TC UCA's....Now I need to find the time to installl..Pretty stoked.

**Update** Rears installed, ride wonderfully with the 2.5 rear shocks. Will know more as the days go on, for settling and offroad usage (if I can find anything here in Germany boooo!)
I just wanted to follow up with you to see how you liked the rear springs. Thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
They have been working out great so far, we just did under a 800 mile camping trip, heavily loaded. 4 passengers, rear and top loaded. Rode great, held the weight just fine and the truck stayed confident on the autobahn. Did get to do some trail time as well, and the flex is a plus for me. Those Unimogs over here leave some skinny deep ruts on the logging roads....

Robert

21 - 26 of 26 Posts