1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He will have it at Summit this year and also Rubithon and MCR . My guess is he will want to get some wheeling in with this before they start selling . But it sure looks good so far .

·
Premium Member
7,814 Posts
Honestly this is one of the biggest innovations to come out for our vehicles in a very long time. Mike has put an incredible amount of work into it no doubt and its a total game changer for IFS, with the ability to install in your own garage and most likely at a price cheaper than a well-done SAS. I just hope they work out all the kinks with the RCV's longevity. They need to last at least 20k miles for me to run them.

·
Premium Member
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just a giant guess but i would think you will be about 10k all in . I figure RCV 2000 . LT coilovers 2000 . 3-5 for the RCLT ? Marlink ? just a guess

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
I can just see some mall crawler getting all huffy about that price, thinking they can put in 3" spacers and 5 minutes with an angle grinder for the same result, etc.

:)

Just figured I'd pre-empt those who don't realize what is involved with accomplishing what this represents!

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
. I just hope they work out all the kinks with the RCV's longevity. They need to last at least 20k miles for me to run them.
I know this is a old thread but my RCVs have a lifetime warranty
Are the ones for an IFS different?

·
Premium Member
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The RCV axles had a lot of issues with leaking grease . They have since made a Gen 2 that is much better

·
Registered
262 Posts
I can't see spending that kind of money to keep the stock front differential. Maybe a good option for people who have no fabrication skills.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts