Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!

Don't have my FJ yet, still waiting for some 6MT to arrive here in ON. Dealers are telling me first shipment there are NONE for Canada?! Then I heard there's 3 coming in February. I don't know man, getting the runaround but anyways here I am.

This site has been hugely helpful already. Even without an FJC in my driveway, I'm here checking the board every day. I feel pretty well prepared now, thanks to all the great info here!

gb

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Hello & Welcome! The waiting is the hardest part

·
Registered
677 Posts
Welcome:wave: Hope your wait is'nt to long:mecry: Went through the same thing:simmadown: The wait is well worth it:)

·
Premium Member
16,857 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the welcome! Great crew here. I'm so psyched about this FJ.

Originally my wife and I were going to get a Jeep, then my father-in-law suggested we just take a look at an FJ... I'm sure there are countless posts of FJ-VS-Jeep etc., and i dont want to gwt in to that so suffice it to say when we hopped in that first FJ we were sold. I think when you're in the right vehicle for you, you just know it and all the pro-con arguments don't make a bit of difference.

Got to say though, I'm so screwed as far as mods go... No vehicle yet and already a mod to-do list that'll keep me busy for a year!

gb

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Welcome aboard...

·
Registered
4,824 Posts

·
Admin
7,920 Posts
Welcome to the madness!