Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone who didn't get a shirt at the Meet & Greet and would like one, they are now available for order.

Check out Welcome to the SoCal FJ Cruiser Forums for more details on ordering.

I'm taking orders through the end of this weekend (4/27/08). The shirts will be shipped out the weekend of May 3 & 4

Let me know if you have any questions!

Matt

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
These are great Matt. I bought one at the M&G. Did not get a chance to meet you. Mudlovin was working the cash register. Next time.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Nice how bout some white T's and tank tops for the dudes summer time is coming gotta represent the socal FJ crew in Maui...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Sweet! I was hoping that it wouldn't have been a M&G only deal. I just ordered mine! THANKS!!!

I guess I'll be wearing this at the TT event coming up!

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These are great Matt. I bought one at the M&G. Did not get a chance to meet you. Mudlovin was working the cash register. Next time.
Thanks. I was overwhelemd and had to step away for a few :)
Nice how bout some white T's and tank tops for the dudes summer time is coming gotta represent the socal FJ crew in Maui...
Poissibly soon. Need to see how these go first!

Sweet! I was hoping that it wouldn't have been a M&G only deal. I just ordered mine! THANKS!!!

I guess I'll be wearing this at the TT event coming up!
Thanks, I didn't wanna limit it to the M&G goers. I know a lot of people couldn't make it out.

·
Registered
301 Posts
If it had a pocket, I'd take 2!!!! Why doesn't anyone *at least* put pockets on their shirts (tactical vest style would be cool!)??? :mofo: :stickpoke: :disgust: :mecry:

·
Registered
154 Posts
I ordered mine back on 4/23, but still haven't received it. I received confirmation from PayPal. Let me know if you're backed up on shipping them out.

Nevermind, I just realized it says on the first post you will be shipping may 3/4 weekend.

Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts