Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some good news!

I have just gotten in our first shipment of MOLLE Pouches designed just for the MPAC Straddle.

Previous concerns with the iPouch and the MAP pouches were that they did not occupy all of the space on the grid and a person could not manipulate them with one hand while driving.

These bags should fit all the needs of the center console.

For those of you that all ready have the Straddle with bags and want to upgrade...paypal links to purchase should be on the website by next week.

Bags will run $19.00 each or $35.00 per pair.

Doc

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
That looks great. Will be ordering soon:clap:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Great products.

Can it be ordered without the pouches? If so, what's the price difference?

Also, any consideration given to covering the top of the straddle with the "loop" side of Hook & Loop?

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
I just installed it this morning. Got a bag now for my CB Cobra 75 and place to hide our iPhones.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Not seeing on web site where to go to get just bags. Looked in molle pouches not there looked in specials see straddle combo but not just bags.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not seeing on web site where to go to get just bags. Looked in molle pouches not there looked in specials see straddle combo but not just bags.
That is because I have been completely negligent in doing so...I will try to get a link up by Monday morning.

Doc

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Order placed Thank you for speedy service.:rocker:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts