Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Jeff and I recently bought an '08 Sun Fusion FJ. I'm the second owner. The original owner purchased it in Plano, TX and had a lift installed and replaced the stock tires with 285/70/17 BFG AT. I just ordered a set of Trail-Gear sliders in the group buy to replace the predator bars the dealer installed when new. We currently also have a '98 Jeep ZJ and a '99 TJ. My son drives the ZJ and the TJ has been sitting most of the time since the FJ moved in. :)

It was really strange how I ended up buying the FJ. I had previously driven an '07 Sun Fusion MT but wasn't crazy about the feel of the transmission. While checking out local car ads a few weeks later, I found a used Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon at a local Jeep dealership so I decided to go drive it. It wasn't in very good condition so I passed. On the way to check out the Rubicon I noticed a Sun Fusion FJ sitting in a dealer lot, so after the Jeep turned out not to be a winner I decided to stop and take a peek at the FJ. It was an automatic, very clean and already lifted. One drive and I knew I had found my truck!

·
Premium Member
16,935 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Welcome to the Sun Fusion world of the FJ family!

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome.
@ Sephcm - I will def check out the FJBruisers. I took my FJ up to GWNF near Switzer Reservoir the first weekend I had it.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome to the gang and congrats on the rig.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Welcome to the gang!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Welcome to the short bus gang and the forum. :wave:

·