Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys I hope this works as I am very computer stupid. I am trying to post pics of my new tires they are Dick Cepek Crushers 285/70/17 on stock alloys. Also have a 3" Revtek lift and no chop and so far no rub. What do u guys think?

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Ok guys I hope this works as I am very computer stupid. I am trying to post pics of my new tires they are Dick Cepek Crushers 285/70/17 on stock alloys. Also have a 3" Revtek lift and no chop and so far no rub. What do u guys think?

Lamb, those look sweet man. Need to take some time and get those mirrors finished,haha.

I am a very big fan of the blacked out TI. I think it would look insane if you painted the alloys. I did mine and i am so much happier.

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts

here you go.

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
Ok fixed the pics thanks for the pointers.
That looks sweeeeet! Can you post a profile pic? :bigthumb:

BTW I recognized is-tat-an-island even before I read your avatar - I think I worked in your 'hood many years ago! :cheers:

Mike

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. I had one guy tell me that it's too much truck for a little girl. One of the guys I work with asked me where are u going with that thing off road? Told him there's no place else i'd rather be.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
No need to black out mirrors or door handles on a Ti, they already match the paint :)

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Those tires look great on the FJ!!!:rocker:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Nice tires..... those skulls look sweet!!!!!!!!!!

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Great looking FJ and tires!

I haven't heard of any rubbing problems with 285's. Some have reported rubs with the 305's and did the body chop.

I'm sure if I'm wrong in saying this someone will quickly correct me!

cheers,

dale

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
Yes! I love those tires! My 7 year old son loves them too--especially the SKULLS! (He's been playing PiratesOnline just a little bit too much....)

What's your first impression of them? How are they off-road?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts