Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello out there...excited to be here. I'm either going to buy a brand new 2011 TT or a used one, either '08 or '09 (I like the white ones). Definitely want a manual (for the full-time 4WD experience), unless otherwise advised that an auto is the way to go. But I'm looking for everyone's feedback out there as to how their FJ experience has been and specifically feedback on the TT and any maintenance issues, problems, etc. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated!!

Cheers,

Muddrucker :rocker:

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome and good luck getting the rig you want. I've had great experiences with my FJC and hope you do too when you get it.

·
Premium Member
16,933 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I'm fortunate to have a cousin who is a Sales Manager at a local Toyota dealership. So if I want, he's going to track down a 2011 Trail Teams for me. But at the same time, I wouldn't mind buying a used one (although, they retain their value so well, so not sure if it's even worth it!!).

Have you had any major maintenance issues with your FJ? Anything that's common amongst all models I should be aware of??

Thanks and looking forward to more feedback from others.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Thanks. I'm fortunate to have a cousin who is a Sales Manager at a local Toyota dealership. So if I want, he's going to track down a 2011 Trail Teams for me. But at the same time, I wouldn't mind buying a used one (although, they retain their value so well, so not sure if it's even worth it!!).

Have you had any major maintenance issues with your FJ? Anything that's common amongst all models I should be aware of??

Thanks and looking forward to more feedback from others.
York Toyota in York PA has a gently used 2008 on the lot. Ask for Air (really, it's his name):cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts