Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not necessarily a new FJ owner having bought mine in september 2006. I have had limited use being in the Army and being deployed to Iraq currently. I love taking it offroad in Colorado when I am home though.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Welcome to the forum...and howdy my fellow Coloradoan...!

·
Registered
255 Posts
I just want to say welcome! On behalf of the Trail Teams I would also like to say that we support you guys!!

Let me know when your in Colorado and we will hit the trails, I will also remember to save some of the cool give aways we have for you especially one of our Trail Team Grill Badges.

Looking forward to some trail runs and hearing about your experiences over there!

·
Registered
348 Posts
I'm not necessarily a new FJ owner having bought mine in september 2006. I have had limited use being in the Army and being deployed to Iraq currently. I love taking it offroad in Colorado when I am home though.
welcome to the forum ucfclay :wave:

thanks for your service... my ex bro-in-law is shipping off to Iraq next month (he's Army too)

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Welcome to the forums, come home safe.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
:wave: Waving a hand at'cha from Brooklyn, NY.....welcome aboard!

Thank you, stay safe and get home soon....YOU and ALL of your brothers and sisters in Iraq! :bigthumb:

Mike

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Welcome!!! I hope you, and all those around you have a quick and safe return home to your loved ones. That sounds scripted I guess, but it rings true, and nothing but.

:cheers:

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
Hey there, good to here form ya. I'm up in CO many weekends during the summer with my FJ. I'm ex-Army, got out in '84.

Nothing but respect for our people in uniform. Keep your head down, see you on the trail one day soon.

·
Premium Member
17,119 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
Welcome to you! My husband was deployed in '06/'07. Thank YOU and your family. I know how they feel here in the states while you are over there!

Kim

1 - 20 of 35 Posts