Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, some of you may remember the Raingler name known for making high caliber cargo nets for Jeeps and others....wanted to get the word out that there a number of Toyota nets for the FJ and others.

one of the new nets:

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
thanks for joining us! We ask that any vendors that participate on the site become a forum vendor, to be fair to the other vendors. Please contact JayC or Ekool if you are interested. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Welcome. If you haven't already, you might want to make sure to contact a mod before pimping products. If you already did, then cool!

So how much weight do you expect those little shirt hanger hooks at the headliner to hold?

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Welcome. If you haven't already, you might want to make sure to contact a mod before pimping products. If you already did, then cool!
X2

The nets look like a good idea, but I would worry about those hooks snapping with any weight put on them.

Has it been strength tested?

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
X2

The nets look like a good idea, but I would worry about those hooks snapping with any weight put on them.

Has it been strength tested?
I just read on their website that they recommend replacing the shirt hooks with the same "D" rings that are in the cargo area. That would make them better.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I'm currious as well... I'm interested in ordering one.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
From thier site:

NOTE: We recommend replacing the upper plastic coathangers with Toyota D-ring mounts the same as what is in the cargo area from the factory as this net will far exceed the coat hangers load capacity. Very inexpensive and worthwhile, simple modification that just takes a few minutes. More details coming soon in our "tech" section.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The net looks interesting, but I'd prefer aluminum/steel barriers that I can use to mount items too. I'm sure there will be others who prefer this though.

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I have the Tuffy box in the rear so I would only need a half size, is that possible?....From the rear seatl locks up. I would D ring mounts with some quick links in place of the coat hooks and strap set up.

·
Premium Member
16,701 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
This would be a safe addition if you are running with a lot of heavy gear in the back on the trail. Sometimes you can't buckle or ratchet down every little piece.

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Welcome to the Forum :)

Nice products, I hope you become a Forum Vendor soon.
Just saw this but I agree! Please contact Ekool to qualify to become a vendor. Nice product!

Kim

·
Registered
98 Posts
Any way to mount that all the way in the back? The dogs would love to have the back window open and I would love to keep them inside.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts