Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, everyone! Kevin Haas here. I own a small dealership in Salt Lake City, Red Rock Motors. I jokingly refer to us as the worlds smallest and least profitable car dealership! I have a real job and do the dealership thing as a hobby. We are starting to specialize in FJs as, well, frankly, they are fun. I thought this would be a good place to get myself educated and become part of the community. I’ve already read some great and very helpful posts. Looking forward to ongoing dialogue!

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Welcome from Texas, Kevin!
Are you driving one(yet)?
D ? ? (y)

·
Vendor
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I’ve had a couple. Currently driving a ‘13 TT automatic. Just sold my ‘14 TTUE manual. Have 2 TTUEs coming in next week....

These things are so throwback cool. I’m late to the party, but having a blast...

·
Premium Member
2,948 Posts
Welcome from Oregon ?

·
Registered
732 Posts
Hi Kevin, welcome from Ohio!
You might be one of the few people able to make their FJ habit pay for itself.

·
Vendor
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Kevin, welcome from Ohio!
You might be one of the few people able to make their FJ habit pay for itself.
Maybe! The FJ is a really tricky Car from a dealership standpoint. It is really hard to find a good one (right now, I only am buying the Trail Teams models), but when I do, I sell them in less than a week. Frankly, I’ve met some of the coolest people with these, so its been fun. A bit of a treasure hunt.

·
Premium Member
16,569 Posts
Welcome aboard!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts