Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lurking around the forums for a couple of years now. I have a 2010 FJC TT which I bought last year after much research. 50k miles and still going strong. I do not have much downtime to do many modifications, but I am hoping to start this summer a bit more. FoxtrotJuliet will have to make it through Alaska in a few months, so some upgrades will be mandatory.

Just thought I would say "Hi" to all my fellow FJ'ers.

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Welcome officially!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome!:wave:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
:wave: Welcome

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Welcome to the forums!
I also lurked around here for a couple years before I was in the financial situation to buy my own.
I have learned a lot from the people on this forum. Tons of information.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome!! 2010 and you already have 50k miles? That is impressive. Your FJ must never get turned off.

You do not know the half of it. It gets idled a lot while I am sleeping as well. I drive back and forth from the Four Corners to Houston all the time plus all over West Texas. Thats just the miles on the FJ, I drive a lot with my tow rig and travel trailer as well. My commute to work rocks.

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
50k, How is that first windshield? Welcome to the forum. Everything you need is right here.

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
50k, How is that first windshield? Welcome to the forum. Everything you need is right here.
VERY cracked. I was waiting till the summer sets in to replace it. Toyota should just make an option code for "Cracked Windscreen" since its pretty much a standard factory option. Same with Jeeps. I have never owned a Jeep without a cracked windscreen.

·
Premium Member
16,936 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome

1 - 15 of 15 Posts