Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all, I wanted to check in and introduce myself. Name's Mike, and I just picked up a yellow '07 model. I sold my '05 Wrangler Unlimited to get this for Mama, with the understanding that everything I had done or had planned to do on the Jeep was going to get done on her new toy. So far I've been really pleased with it over all, and the mod list continues to grow in my head. Due to some medical issues, it'll be a long road, but the parts acquisitions have already started. We were able to find one with only 37k miles at time of purchase, so I'm hoping I'll have plenty of trouble free miles to throw stuff at this thing. I'm looking forward to meeting some of the local guys, and picking the brains of this board to see what's what. So far I've already found some awesome information on here, so I figured I'd join up. I've never left any of my vehicles stock for very long, so we'll have to see how bad the bug bites.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hello from Oregon!
- Tim

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Welcome Mike! Congrats on the '07 Sunfusion! Glad to see you here on the forums!

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,933 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
It's always good to see another Texan join the fray! Welcome :rocker:

Keep up with the Texas forum, there's always folks heading out to one of the offroad parks in the area, and while you're at it, make plans for the upcoming January 2012 Lone Star Jamboree in Gilmer, TX (Barnwell Mountan off-road park).

Like Tatem said, if you can make it to the next Meet & Greet on the 16th, you'll get a chance to meet a bunch of N. Texas folks. I won't be at this one, however - I'll be in Mississippi for a blues festival that weekend. But, I'll catch ya some other time.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Mike, Welcome to the gang.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts