Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I live in San Antonio and just bought a 07 Black Cherry FJ and love it! Previous owner installed a 2.5" Revtek spacer lift and brand new 285/70/17 BFG ATs. I am new to FJs but not new to 4wd vehicles. Now that I have the FJ its time to get rid of my 00 Xterra with 82k miles. This is the second Xterra I have owned and lifted but there is not a huge aftermarket following like there is with the FJ. Here is a picture of it incase anyone is interested...

I plan on modding the FJ slowly and am open to any suggestions as to what to do next or in what order I should build it up. It already has the toyota rock rails, E-locker, and the A-trac switch is on order. I do want to keep it streetable as this will be more of a daily driver. I have a suzuki sidekick for my offroad toy. I look forward to reading up on the wealth of knowledge on this site and am always open to others suggestions and comments.

Thanks
JR

·
Premium Member
16,932 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Aloha from Cali JR! That's the nicest looking Xterra I've ever seen, but you gotta help us out and post pics of your FJ on an FJ forum.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts