Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I owned a 2007 FJ Cruiser when they first came out....always liked it.....but it came time to sell it some years ago.
Last week I happened to come across another 2007 FJ. It was a wholesale vehicle and had a few little items wrong with it...nothing major. Decided to purchase and now the fun begins!

Attachments

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The wheels are kinda junk.....corroded. So I will sand them down and re-shoot them.
The blower fan resistor was cooked. Replaced that and now I have fan working.
Probably gonna replace the shocks and struts all the way around and put new tires on it.
Interior is clean.....except the normal whole in the driver's seat backrest. I will fix the small hole and install seat covers.
I believe someone put in a 2" puck lift in it.
The FJ has 159K on it....but runs and drives great!

·
Premium Member
16,458 Posts
Welcome back! Good looking FJ.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
congrats... welcome back

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you actually spend days offroad? Or is this more of s vehicle you just like?
And...welcome...
I have a built 13' Jeep Rubicon that is my Offroad fun toy......
The only reason I sold the yellow FJ was because I thought my bottom and legs were hurting because of the seat. Come to find out, I had Lyme disease and that is what was causing the pain. Just found that out a few years ago.....
So now I have this one....it's going to be more of a daily driver in the winter months. Trust me I have been under it all day and cleaning up any little spots I see. Whoever owned it in the past must of kept it pretty clean in winter....it's not all rusted.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts