Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been lurking around the forums for a couple of months now, before I pulled the trigger on buying my FJ and to research it when I was looking at vehicles.

I have owned my FJ for a few weeks now and figured it was time for an intro.

I upgraded from my 93 Toyota Corolla that I sold with 245k miles on it, it was a great car but was really small and I did a lot of walking when we went into the great outdoors.

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

I am the proud owner of a black 07 FJ. I looked at new ones but wanted to make sure I had some money left to do some mods not to mention I like some of the more simple features of the 07.

Above is a picture of my new ride and my first two "mods" I installed a OEM trailer hitch and put on a customized tire cover as I feel naked driving around without my business on my vehicle and there is not a lot of bumper room on the FJ.

I did my first true mod inspired by:
Rick Rock's Simple Storage Solution
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...erfect-rear-storage-solution-under-150-a.html

Just wanted to properly introduce myself even though I have been around, have asked and answered some questions.

Hope everyone's week is going well.

Jason

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new fj!

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Welcome aboard Jason! Did you have a set of 20" BBS rims you you were selling?

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Congrats on the new ride.
Nice storage.

:cheers:

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Welcome aboard...

·
Premium Member
16,936 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome aboard Jason! Did you have a set of 20" BBS rims you you were selling?
Sorry I sold them already.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
:wave: Welcome

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congrats on the new rig... I suddenly want some Web Design and have no idea why... =)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The subliminal message I was going for was "drink more coke" may have gotten miked up though. I was going to post my custom front license plate too but thought that was a bit over the top =)

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Amazed how many FJs you see after you are driving one and actually looking for them!

Especially here in NE Florida

1 - 15 of 15 Posts