Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy to say that I have just picked up my first FJ. Sad to say it was because I totaled my built Nissan Frontier. At least I have the opportunity to build another rig and something completely new to me. Here’s the pic of my wreck. Glad to say I only broke 4 ribs, bumps and bruises and no one else was hurt!

Attachments

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,995 Posts
Wow! That’s really totaled and amazed about the lack of serious injury! You’ll feel (and actually are) so safe in your FJ - welcome and congrats 👍

·
Registered
2012 Toyota FJ TT
10 Posts
Welcome about from another first time Fj owner.. Looks like that was some hit glad your okay....

·
Registered
2012 Toyota FJ TT
10 Posts
Sorry... Welcome aboard not about.. Looking at that picture again you must be some relation to Ryan Newman to have walked away from that! Lol

·
Banned
890 Posts
Welcome from Texas! What did you hit?? A pack of moose?? That you only had 4 broken ribs is stunning. Your guardian angel must be a shivering wreck now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome and well wishes. I was boxed in the slow lane on I-80 in the mountains of Northern California with no shoulder and cars in the fast lane. Came around a curve and there was a big rig stopped in my lane. I wasn’t able to stop so I ended up hitting his rear corner. And I wasn’t even speeding . 😄

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,995 Posts
Dayam.....that could’ve been so much worse!! Sounds like you threaded the needle, kept your body in the sweet spot between that rig and fast cars in the left lane. Props on some great driving 👍

·
Vendor
1,477 Posts
Happy to say that I have just picked up my first FJ. Sad to say it was because I totaled my built Nissan Frontier. At least I have the opportunity to build another rig and something completely new to me. Here’s the pic of my wreck. Glad to say I only broke 4 ribs, bumps and bruises and no one else was hurt!
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Hi OROnorcal, welcome from Ohio!
Wow, quite a story on the Frontier. Good luck with your FJ build, looks like you're starting with a good truck.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts