Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie here... just moved to San Antonio from New York. Just wanted to say whats up. Is there any local FJ meets? Plans for my FJ is a 3" lift, 33" tires, Roof rack, Light bar and PIAA lights. :wave:

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome... check out the regional section of the forum for local clubs in your area. Have fun with it.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I live in New Braunfels, and here in Texas we have a huge group of FJ's that do off road trips. watch in the Texas secion of the fourm for the next event. Welcome to the Fourm!

·
Registered
671 Posts
There are several guys that live in and around SA. I'm in Alabama right now but should be home in two weeks. Unless it has changed there is a beach run on the 26th of FEB. Look for it on the forum. It would be a chance to meet several from the area. Cliff just moved from San Antonio otherwise he'd been a good guy to contact about getting some work done on your FJ. I've got parts waiting for me to install so until I get that done cant offer any help but I might be posting a few things for sale in a month or so.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome to San Antonio...I just moved here not too long ago myself. Glad to see another silver FJ in the area. I'm up near Bitters and Blanco.....Silver FJ 6mt with TRD stickers on rear quarter panels. I wave at all FJs I see. Let me know if your ever down with wrenchin or grabbing a beer to talk FJ. ZL-FJ

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

·
Premium Member
16,938 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
Welcome, indeed. I also live in New Braunfels (work in S.A.). The Feb 26th beach/fishing run will be my first outing with any of these lunatics, I mean great forum members. From everything I've been 'exposed' to on this forum so far I can honestly say you would be more than welcome to join us and the scars would not be permanent (probably), just be sure to bring plenty of tortillas! :lol:

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/texas/120309-feb-26th-2011-pins-beach-run-surf-fishing.html

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Welcome here!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts