Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I live in Miami but i am originally from New York. I read a post here about buying an FJ that was well written and very informative. I don't have an FJ... yet but I am (actively) looking for one (6M). It has not been easy to find one down here. When I did find one it sold the day before I called. Today I found this one https://www.carmax.com/car/18497498
What do you all think?
Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, not sure. It's in Jackson, MS. I would have to pay to have it brought down here. Unless I can have them take some undercarriage pictures.

·
Premium Member
16,620 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Hi Dan, welcome from Ohio!
Good luck on your search

·
Registered
217 Posts
Clicked on the link and it says the Voodoo Blue is currently unavailable. Already sold?
Congrats if you got it. Sorry if you didn't.
Many look for a long time. I looked for 6mo total, but 3ish very seriously before getting lucky. Be persistent, and don't give in. Expand your search area. If there is a certain yr/model or color you are looking for stick with it factoring in that you may have to travel or have it shipped.
Good luck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Dan, welcome from Ohio!
Good luck on your search
Thank you
Clicked on the link and it says the Voodoo Blue is currently unavailable. Already sold?
Congrats if you got it. Sorry if you didn't.
Many look for a long time. I looked for 6mo total, but 3ish very seriously before getting lucky. Be persistent, and don't give in. Expand your search area. If there is a certain yr/model or color you are looking for stick with it factoring in that you may have to travel or have it shipped.
Good luck.
AGHHHH! 😡I can't believe it. It was up there for less than 8 hours 😖 Th anks for the heads up. I guess I better act fast next time.😑
Persistence beats resistance 😏

·
Registered
2013 FJ OD Manual
198 Posts
Welcome from Washington State. Know what you want and be ready to move fast, I searched hard for 3 months, lost out on a 2014 w/15K and when all was down, I then found my true love! Originally she is from Florida. Good luck Dan!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts