Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few questions I hope you guys can answer! Guess I will start off with the rundown on my current status and how I came to this point. I am currently stationed overseas in Norway and haven't been Home in 2 years. I have been eyeballing a FJ since I sold my Tundra before I moved overseas. 3 weeks ago I went home for emergency leave and swung by a dealership to take a test drive. I took a NSSE out on the road and now I am hooked. Vehicle drove great was much roomier than I thought it would be.

Now here is my dilemma. I will move back to the lower 48 states summer 2012. Game plan is to have a new 2012 FJ waiting on me when we get back. I have been lurking on this forum for a while but after taking the test drive 12 months cant pass soon enough. After reading all the problems with the supply issues Toyota is having after the earthquake and the fiasco with the AG-TTSE / AG-NSSE is this expected to bleed over into 2012? Also how far out do you guys recommend placing one of these babies on order? Me and the family will ship our current vehicle and will be without wheels for about 2 months. So having my future FJ a day or 2 after I get off the plane is kinda crucial.

The closest thing they have over here is the Toyota Hilux so my current experience with an FJ lasted a whopping 20 to 30 minutes. Any advice or info would be greatly appreciated. Also does any one have an idea what the color will be for the 2012 model. Thanks in advance and I promise I will post pics in 11 to 12 months!

·
Premium Member
6,611 Posts
I have read 2011 was going to be the end of the line for the FJ?

·
Premium Member
16,933 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Welcome! Sounds like you need to get with a Toyota dealer. Deciding what mods to do is another dilemna after you get the FJ. Good luck! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome to the forum... lots of good stuff to help you here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts