Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m Jon and I live in Baltimore, MD. Bought my 2010 FJ Cruiser this passed summer, as my daily driver, after my 07 Jeep was totaled and I haven’t looked back. Three previous owners,152,000 miles in great shape (some minor wear and tear of course).
Mods include: Front suspension: 3” Toytec Coilovers, Bilstein shocks, sway bar relocation kit.
Rear Suspension: 3” Icon lift springs, Bilstein shocks
Exterior: ARB Front Bumper, skid plate, N-Fab side step tube bar, Rad Rubber Designs front fender splash shield guards. Black trail teams edition door handles, black FJ Cruiser emblem (on rear gate), black Toyota emblem (on rear gate), 6” stubby antenna.
Lighting: Travelers 20” LED light bar mounted to bumper, Rough Country 2” cube lights in black w/DRL mounted w/DB Customz cowl light brackets, Diode Dynamics side view mirror LED bulbs 6000k.
Interior: Orange Boxx driver side Max PSD, Orange Boxx Paracord grab handles, Diode Dynamics LED interior map bulbs, 2nd row dome light, and rear cargo bulb, all in 6000k.
Wheels &Tires: 20” XD 818 Heist rims
Nitto Ridge Grappler Tires 275/65/20
Misc: tinted windows and front windshield, replaced dry rotted window belt moldings w/Toyota OEM, replaced rear license plate bracket assembly w/Toyota OEM (selling dealer decided to use a power tool to mount rear license plate and destroyed the one that came on the car). Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

Attachments

·
Admin
6,587 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
16,369 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I’m Jon and I live in Baltimore, MD. Bought my 2010 FJ Cruiser this passed summer, as my daily driver, after my 07 Jeep was totaled and I haven’t looked back. Three previous owners,152,000 miles in great shape (some minor wear and tear of course).
Mods include: Front suspension: 3” Toytec Coilovers, Bilstein shocks, sway bar relocation kit.
Exterior: ARB Front Bumper, skid plate, N-Fab side step tube bar, Rad Rubber Designs front fender splash shield guards. Black trail teams edition door handles, black FJ Cruiser emblem (on rear gate), black Toyota emblem (on rear gate), 6” stubby antenna.
Lighting: Travelers 20” LED light bar mounted to bumper, Rough Country 2” cube lights in black w/DRL mounted w/DB Customz cowl light brackets, Diode Dynamics side view mirror LED bulbs 6000k.
Interior: Orange Boxx driver side Max PSD, Orange Boxx Paracord grab handles, Diode Dynamics LED interior map bulbs, 2nd row dome light, and rear cargo bulb, all in 6000k.
Misc: tinted windows and front windshield, replaced dry rotted window belt moldings w/Toyota OEM, replaced rear license plate bracket assembly w/Toyota OEM (selling dealer decided to use a power tool to mount rear license plate and destroyed the one that came on the car). Any comments or suggestions are welcome. View attachment 1116719 View attachment 1116721 View attachment 1116722 View attachment 1116723
View attachment 1116725
Welcome and thanks for taking pics! Enjoy the Iceberg!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Misc: tinted windows and front windshield, replaced dry rotted window belt moldings w/Toyota OEM, replaced rear license plate bracket assembly w/Toyota OEM (selling dealer decided to use a power tool to mount rear license plate and destroyed the one that came on the car). Any comments or suggestions are welcome. View attachment 1116719 View attachment 1116721 View attachment 1116722 View attachment 1116723
View attachment 1116725
I own a TJ and the JK along with the FJ. The FJ has been my daily driver since 2007; the TJ went to my farm and the JK to SWMBO. @332K miles, she is rolling great, except for a broken brake pad today when I had to trounce on it to avoid a hay spear and tractor crossing the road...

Welcome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts