Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my 08 Black and White FJ for about a year and a half now; I bought her brand new with just 34 miles logged. This is the best car I have ever owned! My first car was an 86 4Runner, which still runs like a champ. Then I bought a 2000 Subaru, which was an all right car but nothing compared to a Toyota. Two months after getting my FJ I broke her in on a 4x4 road in my hometown known as twin peaks. The top of the trail over looks our local airport. Not a hard trail by any means but still fun for my first time off road. Right now I am looking at getting an ARB front and back bumper with winch and off road lights as well as the Old Man Emu Suspension system. I currently have an after market roof rack with a front cross bar equipped with mounts for 5 aux driving lights. I hope to break her in some more in the coming future; I’m thinking Death Valley or Alaska… Not sure yet, I am trying to get into college as well as recover from a back injury. I am really looking forward to being apart of this community and reading all of the great tips and stories from everyone and hope to share my own as well…

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,935 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Welcome! Hope you heal 100%...back injuries are the worst.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Welcome! The FJ is made to explore this area. Hope your back will be OK and good luck getting into college. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
:wave: Welcome

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
welcome to the gang.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Glad you could join us. :wave: