Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys I went front nor call to pnw now I am in utah. Don't know any one here or anything to try. If u see the white cruiser with the pink wheels that's me. I will live in cottonwood heights area but work out of midvale. Name is uly. Let wheel or do something fun

·
Registered
694 Posts
Well guys I went front nor call to pnw now I am in utah. Don't know any one here or anything to try. If u see the white cruiser with the pink wheels that's me. I will live in cottonwood heights area but work out of midvale. Name is uly. Let wheel or do something fun
Hey Uly, welcome. I live in Cottonwood Heights too. I don't drive my FJ around town much, but if you see a lifted, silver FJ with ExpOne Wyotto bumper/winch, it is probably me. Spring time brings expeditions to American Fork Canyon quite frequently. Just keep your eyes open. I just went to Moab last weekend. Most folks from around here are not very active on the forum.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Nice maybe u can showme the Kool spots.
I don't see why not...as soon as they open the Alpine loop we can go up

·
Registered
26 Posts
UlySi, saw your FJ today. Unless there was another white on florescent pink wheels on 7200 South today.

ive got to get modding mine. Yours looks tough. Which swing away rear do you have?

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Welcome to the blue room. I usually drive my FJ as a daily driver in the utah valley area. Its a fairly recognizable 2010 TT with the sandstorm and the 4 across racing lights.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes that was mee I work at the midvale les schwab. I am the assistant manager. I have the metal tech rear swing out. Swing by and say hi and check out the fj if u like.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Let's get this meet Goin I love fish and shooting as well as wheeling so let set something up

·
Registered
933 Posts
I've been really busy with work but if you see a black cherry that is lifted and metal tech tube with winch and 4 lights up top and license plate ILVPWDR that is me and I am going to try and get out more this year.

I came out of the movie tonight in South Jordan and a lifted Iceberg with hi-lift mounted to front bumper was right next to me. Very nice looking rig

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes that was me arriving in utah. I have full bud build skids, boztec rear diff skid, metal tech sliders and rear red eye bumper, demelo front bumper with winch 3 inch lift on 35's oh and metal tech rear long travel, I have TRD intake, 3 inch exaust with a 40 flowmaster snorkel and that's it. Future mods are supercharger, 4.56 gears front locker. And front long travel. Then I am done

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys i am local as well just got my FJ so still bone stock. May have to come talk to you Uly about getting some new wheels. If you guys go out let me know me and the wife would love to tag along

1 - 18 of 18 Posts